Learn everything you need to know about becoming a member or learning more about your member benefits
Welcome to the Idaho Manufactured Housing Association website. Our organization represents those in the manufactured housing industry, from manufacturers to community owners. We take pride in addressing issues that face the industry on a daily basis and keeping our members informed.
Services you can expect as a member include:
- IMHA employs a well-respected lobbyist, Jack Lyman, who represents us during the legislative session and throughout the year as regulatory issues arise. We provide legislative updates throughout the year on things you need to know to do business in this industry!
- We continue to represent you on the State of Idaho Division of Building Safety Manufactured Housing Board, working to both represent and protect our industry from unnecessary regulations. We also work closely with other state entities, such as Health and Welfare, to make sure unnecessary regulation is not passed.
- We have developed relationships with our congressional delegation, including Senator Crapo who sits on the Banking Committee, and are working to get them informed on manufactured housing finance issues, the SAFE Act and various HUD/FHA rules that are essentially destroying the industry.
- We have provided research and advise on industry issues including most recently service dogs in communities, flood plain issues.
We provide an operations manual for communities to help with day to day management concerns and issues.
- Distributed a weekly email with industry news items to entire membership.
- We provide networking opportunities so you can talk to fellow community owners, dealers and manufacturers about concerns you encounter, including meetings, golf town and social events.
- We have an office open five days a week to serve your needs.
- For more information click on “Join.”
Please do not hesitate to call myself or anyone on the Board with your thoughts, comments and suggestions on how we can best serve the manufactured home industry.
Floating Feather Park, President, IMHA
Join the Idaho Manufactured Housing Association
Floating Feather Park
10601 Horseshoe Bend Road
Champion Home Builders Co
1425 Sunnyside Road
Weiser, ID 83672
Mike & Ann Hampton
Ponderosa; Country Club Mobile Home Parks
2725 North Five Mile, #51
2611 E. Comstock Ave.
Steve Randock, Jr.
Home Boys Inc.
15906 East Sprague Ave.
- Samples of Operational and Legal Notice Forms
- Applicant Screening Fee Notice and Receipt
- Application Denial Letter
- Criminal History Check Authorization
- Emergency Contact Information
- Incidence Report
- Live-In Care Provider Agreement
- Maintenance Notice
- Maintenance Reminder Door Hanger
- Non-Payment of Rent Notice to Pay Rent or Quit Premises
- Non-Waiver Agreement for Late or Partial Payment
- Notice of Disturbance
- Notice to Correct Rule Violation or Quit Premises
- Notice to Lien Holder or Legal Owner
- Notice to Quit Premises
- Notice to Quit Premises for Failure to Correct Violation
- Parking Violation
- Pet Agreement
- Pet Violation Notice
- Proof of Service
- Realtor Re-Sale Letter
- Rental Agreement
- Re-Sale Compliance Notice
- Residency Application Denial
- Resident Application
- RV and Extra Vehicle Storage Agreement
- Temporary Occupant Agreement
- Thirty (30) Day Notice of Intent to Sell Manufactured Home