Learn everything you need to know about becoming a member or learning more about your member benefits
Welcome to the Idaho Manufactured Housing Association website. Our organization represents those in the manufactured housing industry, from manufacturers to community owners. We take pride in addressing issues that face the industry on a daily basis and keeping our members informed.
Services you can expect as a member include:
- IMHA employs a well-respected lobbyist who represents us during the legislative session and throughout the year as regulatory issues arise. We provide legislative updates throughout the year on things you need to know to do business in this industry!
- We continue to represent you on Idaho’s Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses (DOPL) Factory Built Structures Board, working to both represent and protect our industry from unnecessary regulations. We also work closely with other state entities, such as Health and Welfare, to make sure unnecessary regulation is not passed.
- We have developed relationships with our congressional delegation and are working to get them informed on manufactured housing finance issues, the SAFE Act and various HUD/FHA rules that are essentially destroying the industry.
- We have provided research and advise on industry issues including most recently service dogs in communities, flood plain issues.
- We provide an operations manual for communities to help with day to day management concerns and issues.
- Distributed a weekly email with industry news items to entire membership.
- We provide networking opportunities so you can talk to fellow community owners, dealers and manufacturers about concerns you encounter, including meetings, golf town and social events.
- For more information click on “Join.”
Capitol Mobile Home & RV Park
Join the Idaho Manufactured Housing Association
PO BOX 9154
Boise, Idaho 83707
Phone: (208) 947-8094